Department of Naval Electromechanical Systems
|Head of the department:
Senior Lecturer Eng, PhD Marasescu Daniel [CV european]
Full-Time Teaching Staff:
Commander Associate Professor, PhD Popa Adrian [CV european]
Lieutenant Commander Associate Professor Eng, PhD Ristea-Komornicki Marian-Valentin [CV european]
Professor Eng, PhD Ali Beazit [CV european]
Associate professor Eng, PhD Moroianu Corneliu [CV european]
Associate professor Eng, PhD Dascalu Dumitru [CV european]
Senior Lecturer Eng, PhD Chioibas Aurelia [CV european]
Senior Lecturer, PhD Sporis Ligia-Adriana [CV european]
Senior Lecturer, PhD Zechia Dana-Carmen [CV european]
Senior Lecturer, PhD Kaiter Edith-Hilde [CV european]
Senior Lecturer Eng, PhD Postolache Florin [CV european]
Senior Lecturer Eng, PhD Popa Ionel [CV european]
Ali Levent [CV european]
Associated Teaching Staff:
Professor, PhD Drumea Mihnea Claudiu
Senior Lecturer, PhD Grecu Gheorghe [CV european]
Nutu Catalin [CV european]
Captain (N), PhD Cosofret Doru
Marcu Oana [CV european]
Moise Gabriel [CV european]
Neacsu Lucian-Doru [CV european]
Captain (N) Cata Marian [CV european]
Olaru Constantin-Cristian [CV european]
Commander Eng Nae Valentin [CV european]
Eng, PhD candidate Volintiru Narcis
Cucu Marius [CV european]
Senior Lecturer, PhD Popov Petrica
Lecturer, PhD Pavaloiu Mariana
Assistant Professor Eng, PhD Girba Adrian [CV european]
Cuciureanu Mihaita [CV european]
Mocanu Vlad [CV european]
Ionita Florin [CV european]
Kmen Flaviu [CV european]
The Department of Naval Electromechanical Systems was established in October 2019 as a result of the reorganization of "Mircea cel Batran" Naval Academy. The department, in cooperation with the other departments of MBNA, prepares and trains naval electromechanical engineers who can act as active officers at an operational and managerial level onboard military, commercial, maritime and river vessels.
The NES department coordinates and holds itself responsible for preparing students for the following programs of study:
- Bachelor's degree programs:
- Naval Electromechanics (Navy) - ENM;
- Naval Electromechanics - Day time courses - (Merchant Marine) - ENC
- Master's degree programs
- Naval Electromechanical Systems - SEN
MACHINERY AND NAVAL INSTALLATIONS
- Prof. univ. dr. ing. Pruiu Anastase
- Prof. univ. dr. ing. Ali Beazit
- Conf. univ. dr. ing. Moroianu Corneliu
- Conf. univ. dr.ing. Ristea Marian
- S.L. dr. ing. Marasescu Daniel
CAD / CAE METHODS IN MARINE ENGINEERING
- Conf. univ. dr. ing. Ristea Marian
- Conf. univ. dr. ing. Popa Adrian
- S.L. dr. ing. Clinci Catalin
- S.L. dr. ing. Marasescu Daniel
- Lector dr.ing. Florin Postolache
- Hydraulic Laboratory. Intended for the understanding of the main elements of hydraulic drives and for the installation, commissioning and maintenance of hydraulic systems.
- Internal combustion engines. Intended for the study of phenomena and processes that occur in internal combustion engines.
- Maintenance and repair technology of mechanical installations. Intended for the training of skills for the maintenance of naval machinery and installations.
- Heat Engineering. The laboratory identifies and correctly interprets the phenomena and sizes that characterize the thermal systems.
Reverse Engineering Laboratory Intended for understanding and designing naval electromechanical systems.
Multidisciplinary laboratory. Completely dedicated to computer hours and to classes that contain a specific component of computer science, thus ensuring the possibility of teaching in a modern way, assisted by computer.
- Naval refrigeration installations. Intended for the study of special refrigeration installations for refrigerated containers.
Materials engineering. Intended for further study of materials and manufacturing technologies in the shipping industry.
- Laboratory containing running engines
Ultima actualizare: 21 February 2020