Taking into account the major role and the necessity of international integration, ANMB strategy to increase the quality of the educational process by participating in specific international programs and activities is based on collaboration with foreign partners.
International cooperation opportunities developed after Romania’s adhesion to NATO (2004) and EU (2007) provide ANMB with the proper environment for establishing sustainable partnerships with important European universities and economic agencies.
The development of international relationships is based on the following aspects:
- Participation in the European Commission’s Lifelong Learning Programs: Erasmus, Grundtvig, etc. in partnership with European universities and maritime companies;
- Elaboration of projects with educational and scientific research objectives financed by European funds or European Economic Area (EEA) in partner consortiums;
- Establishment of bilateral partnerships with European naval academies and maritime universities;
- Continuation of collaboration programs within the European initiative for the exchange of military young officers – Military Erasmus;
- Integration in international maritime and educational organizations and associations;
- ANMB promotion at European level through participations in international events both in Romania and abroad (conferences, fairs, exhibitions).
(Excerpt from the Rector’s directive regarding the organization of the educational process, scientific research, lifelong learning and international relations for the current academic year)
Last update: 22 January 2018