Thank you for your interest in studying at the MBNA under the Erasmus+ exchange programme. To take part in the Erasmus+ programme at MBNA, you need to first contact the departmental Erasmus+ coordinator at your home institution to express your interest.
- Erasmus courses in MBNA 2021-2022 for Navy Students
- Erasmus courses in MBNA 2021-2022 for Civilian Students
In order to enroll as an Erasmus student at "Mircea cel Batran" Naval Academy the following documents are required:
- 1. Application Form (KA107)
- 2. Learning Agreement - Studies
Learning Agreement - Studies (guidelines)
- 3. Learning Agreement - Traineeships
Learning Agreement - Traineeships (guidelines)
- 4. Copy of passport;
- 5. Transcript of records issued by their home institution
IMPORTANT! Before signing the Learning Agreement for studies, please send your chosen subjects to "Mircea cel Batran" Erasmus+ Coordinator to be confirmed.
- 30 of June for the fall semester;
- 1st of December for the spring semester.