Thank you for your interest in studying at the MBNA under the Erasmus+ exchange programme.
To take part in the Erasmus+ programme at MBNA, you need to first contact the departmental Erasmus+ coordinator at your home institution to express your interest.
Operational Procedure for incoming students (pdf)
Incoming Students Info (pdf)
Study In Romania
- Erasmus courses in MBNA 2021-2022 for Navy Students
- Erasmus courses in MBNA 2021-2022 for Civilian Students
In order to enroll as an Erasmus student at "Mircea cel Batran" Naval Academy the following documents are required:
- 1. Application Form
- 2. Learning Agreement - Studies
Learning Agreement - Studies (guidelines)
- 3. Learning Agreement - Traineeships
Learning Agreement - Traineeships (guidelines)
- 4. Copy of passport (copy of ID card is suitable only for EU citizens);
- 5. Transcript of records issued by their home institution
IMPORTANT! Before signing the Learning Agreement for studies, please send your chosen subjects to "Mircea cel Batran" Erasmus+ Coordinator to be confirmed.
- 30 of June for the fall semester;
- 1st of December for the spring semester.
Erasmus+ offers financial support to study at our university (please check with your university International Office for details on the study grant they can offer you); Courses successfully followed here will be recognized by your university based on the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).